Today’s enterprise leaders know that applications need to be running at peak efficiency so they can focus on running their core business. When it comes to managing their IT applications, they are often faced with the following challenges:
- Inability to focus on their core business due to the need to invest resources on niche skills for supporting their ERP applications
- In-house resources can be expensive
- Difficulties involved in retaining specialized talent over an extended time
- Difficulty in managing peaks and troughs in resource demand
- The pressing need to deliver more with less resulting in outsourcing of specialized software maintenance tasks
SOAIS offers PeopleSoft Application Outsourcing service to suit customers with specific requirements such as onsite/offshore/hybrid engagement model, dedicated/part time resource options, and end-to-end SLA driven options. With PeopleSoft application outsourcing services customers will realize following benefits:
- Delivers SLA based services to keep application availability above 99%.
- Customers get the benefit of outsourced support, zero skill retention issues, flexible resource ramp ups and ramp downs, access to expertise and industry best practices from SOAIS.
- We deliver 40% - 50% cost savings through, Flexible and global delivery for 24/7 support
- Our Proactive monitoring allows customers to reduce defect rates
SOAIS offers 24/7 customer Application Management Services (AMS) for the entire PeopleSoft application footprint. The service includes tech stack support, application support, process monitoring, customization support, integration, and reports support which can be delivered from an onsite or remote location using a dedicated workforce focused on your needs. The services include:
- Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance of Database and Middle wear
- Database Administration
- Application and Customization issue resolution and management
- Minor enhancements, reports extractions, and modification of existing functionality to standard business applications
- Mass data uploads to eliminate data entry errors
- Planned corporate activities
- Administrative support for PeopleSoft environments and application of Oracle patches.