With ever increasing complexity of applications and shrinking operating budgets for the organizations, the IT departments are looking for ways to ensure reliability, availability and stability of applications while optimally using process, people and technology. A Test Centre of Excellence is a unique approach to achieve this fine balance.
SOAIS Testing Center of excellence (TCoE) solution is a robust framework that enables organizations to establish strong quality processes. Our approach to TCoE is based on the tenets of specialization and shared services.
The TCoE framework leverages tools, techniques and methodologies so that our customers can maximize benefits of centralization and standardization. It also addresses key concern areas such as knowledge management, governance, changing resource demands and resource cross-skilling.
Why SOAIS TCoE Solution?
- Rich experience of TCoE setup with specialized testing services, processes and technologies
- Strong testing practice driven by multi-skilled domain and technology experts instrumental in IT-business alignment
- Co-located testing professionals and access to specialist software testing pool
- Improved test planning, management, governance and reporting
- Best practices, learning and testing methodologies shared across all projects
- Exhaustive repository of reusable test components, templates and business scenarios
- Proprietary framework to assess customer’s test organization to baseline current maturity and define a roadmap for TCoE realization
- Maximize ROI from software testing through consolidation and standardization
- Consistent involvement of QA across all projects in all lines-of-business
- Ability to support business process validation testing across technology platforms
- Access to shared resource pool to achieve scalability, with core competencies retained through dedicated resources
- Minimize production support costs by ensuring fewer defects leak into production
- Deliver higher customer satisfaction and employee engagement with improved quality of software
- Enhanced predictability with respect to quality and time-to-market through risk based testing
- Better knowledge management