PeopleSoft RECONNECT is the PeopleSoft-specific deep-dive conference for the Quest community. Join Quest and hundreds of other PeopleSoft users for deep-dive education into HCM, Financials, Financial Services Industry, Tools & Technology (Including PeopleTools), Supply Chain/Manufacturing & Distribution and Supplier Relationship Management
Please attend the conference to enjoy our technical session on PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) – Friend or Foe?
- From PeopleSoft application version 9.2, Oracle is delivering updates on a continuous basis with new capabilities planned for delivery 2 to 3 times a year
- What does "PeopleSoft Selective Adoption" means to PeopleSoft customers on version 9.2?
- How PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) - the new life cycle management tool help PS customers achieve the Selective adoption objective.
- Our Session will
- Provide an overview of all of the tasks required to set up and use PUM for applying update maintenance to the PeopleSoft applications
- New features and enhancements in PUM delivered with PeopleTools 8.54 and 8.55 will be presented
- Help transition to Update Manger by providing the best resources, lessons learned and an understanding of how to work most effectively with the tool
- Who all can benefit from this session?
- PeopleSoft Administrators
- Upgrade Specialists
- Project Managers
- Technical Consultants
- Application Developers
Date: July 19-21, 2016
Location: Hyatt Regency O'Hare, Rosemont, IL
We are also really excited to welcome you at our booth 402!
Schedule a quick meeting with us at RECONNECT to discuss your organisations PeopleSoft Technology roadmap by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and Registration for RECONNECT 2016 CLICK for MORE INFORMATION